Each kilometer will be clearly indicated on a 2-meter high post to the inside of the road. Refreshment and aid stations will also be clearly marked by signposts 100 meters in advance.
When you reach the Finish Line, a clock is installed on top of the gantry to give you your time from the Start Gun.
Replacing lost fluid regularly is a must for all runners in any distance. You can all lose four or five liters of fluid during a Marathon if conditions are hot and humid. Therefore, please make use of our water and energy stations situated along the course.
· WATER (courtesy of Sohat) is offered at every 2.5km mark in 330ml soft-plastic bottles at kilometers: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25, 27.5, 30, 32.5, 35, 37.5, and 40.
· Gatorade Sports drink is available at 7 km intervals at kilometers: 7, 14, 21, 28 and 35 on the Marathon route and Finish line. Gatorade will be offered in cups containing approximately 150ml each.
· Fruit (bananas and oranges) will be available at 10 km intervals at kilometers: 10, 20, 30 and 35km on the Marathon and Finish line. The fruits will be cut into slices.
· Sponge will be available at 7.5 km intervals at kilometers: 7.5, 15, 22.5, 30 and 35km on Marathon course.
· Fuchsia line will print along the course that it is purely an indication of the direction of the route.
· Red Cross is available at 1.5 km intervals at kilometers: 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9, 10.5, 12, 13.5, 15, 16.5, 18, 19.5, 21, 22.5, 24, 25.5, 27, 28.5, 30, 31.5, 33, 34.5, 36, 37.5, 39, 40.5 and finish line.
· Cheering Stations is available along the course of marathon and 10k.
· Please discard your empty bottles and cups carefully to the side of the road and not where they will cause a problem to those runners behind you. Also please pay special attention to throwing away the banana and orange peels as they may result in a hazard to runners behind you.
There will be 3 toilet cabins for men and 2 for women at the Warm up Zone as well as the Cool Down zone. There will be 2 regular toilet cabins and 1 disabled toilet cabin for wheelchair at elite and wheelchair area in Horsh Beirut.
There will be 3 toilet cabins for men and 2 for women at the finish line area and 1 disabled cabin at the Red Cross area.